JOIN EXPORTNZ - Take the journey to export success
How to Join
By joining your regional organisation you automatically gain access to BusinessNZ's services, including its Export division.
Click on your region below to find out how you can join.
What do you get?
Exporters reap the benefits from ExportNZ's solid platform of experience through a variety of channels aimed at both new exporters and expanding exporters.
Join locally, reach nationally
At a national level, ExportNZ helps exporters with:
- Advocacy and lobbying.
- Service packages developed specifically for ExportNZ, including products and mentoring advice.
- Information, news, coverage of issues, trade shows and other events.
- The experience and guidance of the ExportNZ Board.
At a regional level, ExportNZ is run by exporters for exporters.
- Networking – to share knowledge, ideas, contacts and opportunities with like-minded exporters.
- Speakers – network with other exporters, and gain valuable insights from guest speakers.
- Education/Specially designed courses for the new exporter or those wanting to extend their knowledge base, or to provide staff with 'export' education.
"Without ExportNZ, the export community would have no national voice"
Murray Davies, Chairman, Priority One
"I can attest to the quality work ExportNZ is doing behind the scenes both regionally and notionally, lobbying on behalf of kiwi exporters."
Rob Jeffrey, MD, Jeffco International Ltd
"ExportNZ is a non-government organisation established by exporters for exporters to grow their business in the international market place."
Bob Walters, former CEO, ExportNZ